Kamm Solutions specializes in guiding schools and districts in developing The Collaborative Curriculum: A Problem/Solution-Based Model. The Collaborative Curriculum is comprised of multidisciplinary, problem/solution-based student learning units that are designed in sequences around open-ended problems. These future-focused units stimulate students to engage in the following actions:
- Research information, interpret data, and develop and present a variety of creative and innovative solutions.
- Think independently and reflect on their learning.
- Collaborate effectively with peers and members of the community.
- Demonstrate curiosity, generating additional questions throughout each sequence.
- Sharpen complex, critical thinking skills.
- Draw from multiple disciplines to gain a wider perspective of a problem and develop fresh approaches to possible solutions.
- Engage in authentic learning experiences that replicate real-world tasks, demonstrating a strong work ethic.
- Explore cross-cultural perspectives.
- Showcase learning (problems and possible solutions) to an authentic audience.