Kamm Solutions specializes in customized programs and services that address the challenges that you are facing and the needs that you express. With our team of exceptional researchers and our rich experience in professional development, we research and prepare extraordinary personalized learning opportunities for individual educators, schools, districts, and state departments of education. Each program that we develop is backed by an interactive literature review.
We have a range of formats available: keynotes, seminars, workshops, team and individual coaching, webinars, retreats, and more. We conduct a needs analysis, design and present the customized programs and services, provide resources, facilitate the development of an action plan, and guide and monitor implementation and follow through.
Following are two samples of our fifty-five interactive literature reviews and seven flyers focused on some of our many custom programs:
- An Interactive Literature Review on Overcoming Implicit Bias
- An Interactive Literature Review on Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
Sample Custom Programs:
- Activating Future-Focused Learning, A One-Day Workshop
- Implementing Effective Practices in Four Focus Areas: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Restorative Discipline
- Engaging in Collaborative Curriculum Design
- Developing Future-Focused Schools
- Embracing Collaborative Inquiry
- Developing a Continuous Learning Framework
Please contact Kamm Solutions for your customized opportunity at email@example.com.