Description: Educator-to-educator collaboration provides pivotal support for professional growth by offering a variety of perspectives, ideas, and strategies to enhance the overall classroom learning experience for students. Schools that are dedicated to effective collaborative team practices enjoy higher student achievement.
This highly interactive program gets to the core of what effective, educator-based collaborative teams do to ensure improved student learning. Through case studies, simulations, and rich resources, educators will learn how to engage in the following actions:
- Build a positive school culture in support of team collaboration where learning for all flourishes.
- Establish relational trust between colleagues and with students.
- Use multiple methods for determining student growth (including how to calculate effect sizes).
- Host rich data dialogues generated by key questions for teams as well as for administrators to use as they work with teams.
- Analyze strengths and learning misconceptions that are evident on various samples of student learning.
- Respond with powerful instructional strategies and monitor the impact.
- Receive and provide effective feedback as a tool for continuous learning and personal growth.
- Implement engaging formative learning methods.
The practices learned and refined during this program can be applied immediately to support educators as activators of learning and to stimulate continuous growth in schools.