Description: When requesting and responding to stakeholder perspectives, it is important to communicate in a clear, concise manner to assure consistency and reliability. In order to build collective impact, developing a system of communication is essential. When requesting and receiving people’s perspectives, it is important to listen with positive intent in order to frame the situation in a positive manner.
In this highly interactive program, educators will learn how to do the following:
- Create a host of opportunities for receiving and analyzing stakeholder feedback.
- Respond effectively to feedback to build relationships and create continuous feedback loops.
- Implement effective information gathering techniques that solicit and honor stakeholders’ input.
- Refine strategies for understanding and addressing stakeholder perspectives and needs.
- Build and sustain a culture that promotes open communication.
Format: Seminars, workshops, webinars, individual and team coaching, and customized learning opportunities designed to support and enhance current district/school programs and structures related to this topic.
Participants: School and District Administrators, PK-12 teachers, Staff